We are excited to announce our brand new option for campers ages 12+. These campers can still attend the main adventure camp, this is simply another option for them. We have picked our top activities and a few new ones for our senior campers. In addition to our new and exciting activities, we will also be providing lunch from various favorite restaurants around the valley. We will be offering multiple different activities, such as, kayaking the Roaring Fork River, going to adventure parks and much more!
- This activity is for campers 12 and older, please visit the senior camp page of the website for more information and weekly schedule!
- Enrollment is for 5 consecutive days, Monday-Friday.
- A camper may choose to attend the main adventure camp on any given day if he/she would prefer those activities.
- The week of July 4th will be a 4-day week with no camp on the holiday.
- After adding a senior camp to your cart, you will be directed the punch-pass purchase page. You are welcome to add punch-passes to your cart for additional camp days. If you choose not to purchase any punch-passes, please do not add any full-day trips (other than Saturday rafting) as full-day trips cannot be added to Senior camp (they are already included!).